Post Acute Care Communication System
The use of telemedicine is no longer optional.
The White House is strongly advising that nursing homes for the elderly suspend all medically unnecessary visits and the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2020 has relaxed current restrictions on providing medical care via telemedicine.
Telemedicine is now allowed for all Medicare, Medicare Advantage and some Medicaid beneficiaries throughout the United States during this public health emergency with some restrictions.
Saisystems Health and Saisystems Digital have developed a new solution for our clients called, ‘TheSNFist: Communicator’.
This Post-Acute Care Communication System enables secure, HIPAA compliant messaging, full integration with other products and most importantly live audio and video telemedicine visit capabilities. All while remaining HIPAA compliant.
Beyond the most recent health threats long term care facilities face several challenges communicating with providers
- Patient logs manually kept at Facility
- Nurses are busy and spend valuable time waiting for providers to return calls
- Risk of non-notification tag from State is no return call received.
- Follow up call often to after-hours coverage provider with no knowledge of patient or staff resulting in unnecessary ED visits at times
- Providers often received multiple calls from one facility, each unit calls regarding their patients.
- Providers are busy and often called during other patient visits
- System designed for one provider, many nurses
- Calls are returned as time permits.
- Notifications rarely followed up on during
TheSNFist: Communicator addresses these challenges and offers many advantages.
- Protocols for communication as rules
- Nurse controlled Priorities
- Avoid off hour disruptions for non-emergencies
- Decreased distractions by simplifying messages
- Tele Med Visits
- Full Transparency with detailed logging
- Actionable follow up visits
A dedicated device with the TheSNFist: Communicator application is at the nurse’s station, but mobile enough to allow new patient requests from anywhere in the facility.
The request tracking feature is linked to the facility patient census to easily see the status of request on an individual patient level.
Providers know who the request is for an in which facility their based.
They can triage the situation, chat or schedule follow ups.
Available features include:
- Secure Messaging
- Provider Oncall Scheduling
- Unlimited Facility Nurses
- Basic Attachments
- billEHR follow up visit integration
- Share your chats with your colleagues
- Chat Auditing
- Premium Support Services
- billing to billEHR integration
- Dedicated Local Phone Number to mask
- Provider mobile number (1,000 minutes/month. $0.05/minute thereafter)
- Live Telemed Visits (2,000 minutes/month. $0.10/minute thereafter)
- HIPAA Compliant / Business Associate Agreement
- Facility Integration
Don’t miss out on safe opportunities for providing care in the buildings.
Call 203-567-5260 or email us at email@example.com